Camp. Hike. Hunt. This Lot in McNeal, AZ has it All
Get the most out of this 10-acre lot in the McNeal, Arizona where you can build a home and finally start living the good life. This lot is a great place for ranch and you can as well ride your RV in the area. Enjoy the beautiful stars at night and be amazed by the beauty of Arizona.
This lot is located just in the corner of North Central Highway, a paved road and there is also a power line in the area. Take a short 5-minute drive to the south from the property and you will reach Double Adobe. In town there is a school, a store, a campground, and much more. When you travel a little farther to Leslie Canyon National Wildlife Refuge, you will enjoy it a lot. Running through the middle of the refuge is Leslie Creek, with valuable riparian habitat and a rare velvet ash-cottonwood-black willow gallery forest. The refuge was established to protect native fish including the Yaqui chub, Yaqui topminnow, and Yaqui longfin dace, and also provides habitat for the rare Huachuca water umbel and other wetland plants.
Access via an easement that runs along the northside of this and all adjacent properties.
Choose the good life and don’t miss this opportunity!
• Asking Price: $3,999
• Owner Financing: $800 down then $145/month for 24 months
• Size (Acres): 10
• APN: 405-22-005 Lot BB
• Legal Description: Section: 21 Map Ref: PM 405-22 Abbreviated Description: SEC:21 SEC/TWN/RNG/MER:SEC 21 TWN 22 RNG 26 N 880′ OF S2 NE SEC 21 22 26 53.331AC MAP REF:PM 405-22
• State: Arizona
• County: Cochise County
• General Elevation: 4,049 ft
• GPS: 31.505993,-109.702348
• Recording: Seller records and pays fees
• Zoning: unspecified
• Power: Would be by alternative system
• Water: Would be by water catchment, well or delivery
• Sewer: Would be by alternative system
• Roads: dirt
• Property Tax: $667.46
• Time Limit to Build: None
• Closing/Doc. Fees: None